Quality Control is at the Foundation of Everything We Do
We created our proprietary software system to ensure the highest quality controls and to meet and exceed the expectations of healthcare partners and passengers. Features like auto identification of the availability of fixed route transportation are programmed to apply to member specific demographics.
Our software is designed to enable our customer services representatives (CSR) to quickly and efficiently collect all the necessary information so that the appropriate mode of transportation is utilized, and that all special needs are met. With our systems in place, the right vehicle is sent the first time, arriving on time, ready to assist.
We are Process Driven
Additional Quality Control measures reach much farther by utilizing the following techniques:
- Comprehensive CSR Training
- Vehicle Inspections
- Monthly Summary Utilization and Service Report
- Bi-Weekly Billing Report
- Comprehensive Complaint Resolution Process
- Call Monitoring and Recording
- Client and Passenger Satisfaction Surveys
- Cost Control – Verification of transport details to offset No Load fees
- Driver Credentialing, Monitoring, and Training
- Record keeping systems provide accurate, real-time information
Problem and Complaint Resolution
In the rare event a complaint is received, our operations team begins an intensive investigative procedure that researches, documents, and reports any identified problem within the cycle of the transport process. Recommendations are made and if deemed appropriate, operating procedures are changed and a communication plan is implemented. Finally, the affected processes are monitored for on-going compliance or, if needed, to make additional changes.